SHILOH FARMS Organic Raw Pistachios have a delicate, subtle flavor that is wonderful either for eating out of hand or flavoring both sweet and savory dishes. High in fiber and antioxidants, pistachios are considered the most nutrient-dense nut. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing balanced amounts of several essential amino acids. They are also one of the nuts lowest in calories and fat, which is predominantly monounsaturated (similar to that found in olive oil).
A 1 oz. serving of pistachios (approximately 49 nuts) contains:
• More than 10% DV of dietary fiber, Vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus, and copper
• More dietary fiber than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach
• As much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice
• As much Vitamin B-6 as a standard 3 oz. serving of pork or chicken
• As much potassium as 1/2 a large banana
1. Add to cookies, breads, and other baked goods for crunch and texture.
2. Roast in a dry pan, then season with salt and spices.
3. Sprinkle over ice cream, yogurt, oatmeal, or cereal.
4. Substitute for peanuts or almonds in trail mixes and granolas.
5. Top steamed vegetables with chopped pistachios or add to pilafs or salads.
6. Make a delicious pesto by combing pistachios with fresh herbs, oil, lemon, and parmesan in a food processor.
Also try our Roasted & Salted Pistachios.
Storage: For optimal shelf life, pistachios should be stored in a cool, dry place, such as the refrigerator. If not using immediately, we recommend freezing nuts until ready to use.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.www.kof-k.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here..
*Due to the nature of shelled products, some shell fragments may remain attached to the nuts.
Country of Origin - Spain
Ingredients - Organic Raw Pistachio (shelled)
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic | Raw
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.