It is our goal to ensure that you receive your order accurately, quickly and in excellent condition.
- All The Gluten-Free Mall® orders are shipped from our warehouse location in Syracuse, New York.
- Once shipped, all The Gluten-Free Mall® orders are considered final.
- All The Gluten-Free Mall® orders are processed the following business day. Orders should arrive within 2 – 10 business days depending upon distance and method of shipping selected at checkout.
Tracking numbers will be emailed to you on when your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
NEW SHIPPING RATES effective on April 1, 2022
- Dry Shipping applies to products with an item number starting with “GFD”, or Gluten-Free Dry.
- FREE Shipping applies to DRY orders totaling over $59 within the Continental US.
- A Flat Rate of $15 applies to any dry order totaling less than $59 within the Continental US.
- Dry orders are shipped using FedEx Home Delivery (Ground) unless an expedited shipping method is selected at check out.
- All orders outside the Continental US are shipped Priority Mail via the US Postal Service.
- For Chocolate Items: Please be aware that are no responsible for melted chocolate being shipped during warmer months. We have procedures in place to try to keep chocolate from melting (ice packs, specific shipping days), but cannot guarantee that your chocolate will stay solid during transit. Thank you.
- Frozen Shipping applies products with an item number starting with “GFF”, or Gluten-Free Frozen.
- Frozen orders are shipped in insulated cooler boxes with dry ice to maintain product integrity.
- Frozen shipping is determined by the FedEx transit time schedule and is designed to ensure that product arrives in excellent condition. To ensure product remains frozen solid during transit, these orders are shipped to be delivered within the same week to avoid sitting idle over a weekend.
- EAST COAST Orders: A FLAT RATE of $29 applies to Frozen orders shipping to the following States: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- WEST COAST Orders: A FLAT RATE of $79 applies to Frozen orders shipping the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- Frozen orders ship Monday through Thursday dependent on transit times.
- All Frozen orders must arrive at destination within 3 business days. Only applicable shipping options will show at checkout to ensure product arrives within 3 days.
- Frozen orders cannot be shipped outside the Continental US, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Dry products cannot be shipped in the same box with the frozen products.
- Dry/Frozen orders use the shipping methods as the Dry orders.
- If you are located within a 3-day transit time of New York, you do have the option to have select frozen bread items shipped dry.
- Eligible items will have two item listings. The dry item will be listed as GFD, and the frozen will be listed as GFF and have (FROZEN) in the item title.
- If you have opted to ship a frozen bread item as a DRY product, your order may not ship until the following Monday depending on the transit times. We want to ensure that you are receiving product in the best condition possible.
- These orders are shipped via US Postal Service (and will receive a live shipping quote during checkout).
- Transit times are not guaranteed.
- All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspections and assessment of duties, taxes and fees. Please be aware that your government may collect such fees from you upon delivery. Should you refuse such fees, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to variability in shipping and delivery schedules, it may be necessary to place orders up to 2 weeks in advance of a holiday. If you are concerned with receiving product by a specific date, please contact Customer Service to confirm delivery dates and availability.
- If your order is returned to us as undeliverable a credit will be given for the product amount only. Shipping fees will not be refunded. If you would like to have your order reshipped to you, we reserve the right to charge you the shipping fees to redeliver your package.