Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Price will be updated in cart.
Try a whole new (sprouted!) spin on a classic snack time favorite. Naturally low in fat, high in fiber and protein, and free from sodium or sugar, PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Popcorn is a wholesome, healthy snack you can feel good about!
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole grain and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
• Air Popper: Follow manufacturer's instructions.
• Stovetop: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, then add ½ cup Sprouted Popcorn kernels. Cover and shake continuously over medium heat until popping slows (about 2-3 seconds between pops). Remove from heat and keep covered until popping stops.
• Microwave: Add ½ cup Sprouted Popcorn kernels and 1 teaspoon oil to brown paper bag. Fold top of bag over 2-3 times to seal, then place in microwave and heat 2-3 minutes, or until popping begins to slow.
1. Keep it simple by seasoning popcorn with a little Himalayan Pink Salt or play with other flavors! Try dried basil and parmesan cheese for an Italian twist, chili powder and red pepper flakes for something spicy, or cinnamon and maple sugar for a little sweet.
2. Mix popped corn with mini pretzels, nuts, and dried fruit for a tasty snack mix.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
55g or more of Whole Grains per serving
These grains have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Popcorn is considered a raw product.
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. Tested to less then 20ppm. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - USA (sprouted in USA)
Ingredients - Organic Whole Grain Sprouted Yellow Popcorn
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.