Almond Blueberry Cobbler
Almond Sweet Hearts
Almond Crusted Seafood
The delicately sweet flavor of SHILOH FARMS Whole Almonds blends well with a variety of fruits such as cherries, prunes, and pears, as well as raisins and other dried fruits. Sliced almonds are also welcome in savory dishes, adding a touch of refinement to green beans, broccoli, and cauliflower. These are all natural, skin-on almonds.
Exceptionally nutrient-dense, just one handful of almonds (approximately ¼ cup) per day provides significant amounts of high-quality protein and fiber, as well as a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Almonds are especially rich in Vitamin E, manganese, magnesium, and B Vitamins, and are also a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
Native to the Mediterranean region of the Middle East, almonds are not technically nuts. Rather, they are the seeds of the almond tree.
1. Enjoy a handful for a quick, nutritious snack.
2. Almonds are delicious in stuffing, pilafs, and salads. Their flavor goes especially well with poultry.
3. Chop almonds and add to cakes, muffins, cookies, and other baked goods.
4. Sprinkle whole or chopped almonds over yogurt or cereal.
5. Make your own almond butter by grinding whole almonds in a food processor. Pulse until a thick paste forms and then season with a little salt to taste. Have fun with the flavorings - try adding cocoa, cinnamon, or other spices!
6. Chopped almonds add crunch to smoothies or milkshakes.
Storage: Because of their high fat content, almonds should be kept in a cool, dry place in a tightly closed container. They also freeze well.
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.www.kof-k.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
*Due to the nature of shelled products, some shell fragments may remain attached to the nuts.
Country of Origin - USA
Ingredients - Whole Unblanched Almonds (Pasteurized)
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.