SHILOH FARMS Deglet Dates are an amber-colored variety with a semi-dry, chewy texture and a rich caramel-honey flavor. A staple of Middle Eastern cuisine for thousands of years, dates are an excellent source of fiber, potassium, iron, magnesium, and other essential nutrients.
1. Split dates and fill with cream cheese or nut butter for a quick and tasty snack or appetizer.
2. Chopped dates are excellent in baked goods, muffins, and batter breads.
3. Eat plain for a tasty sweet treat or chop and add to trail mixes, oatmeal, or cereal.
4. Chop dates and add to yogurt or cottage cheese for an energy-boosting snack.
5. Dates are also great in savory dishes like tagines, pilafs, and salads.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.www.kof-k.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
*Due to machine pitting process, some pit pieces may remain in fruit.
Country of Origin - Pakistan
Ingredients - Organic Unsulphured Pitted Deglet Noor Dates
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.