Naturally sweet, aromatic, and delightfully chewy, SHILOH FARMS Apple Rings are a delicious and nutritious treat! A great low-calorie source of both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, dried apples also provide generous amounts of iron, potassium, and Vitamin C. Grab a handful for a healthy snack, or chop them up and add to dishes both sweet (like breads, granolas, and cookies) and savory (pilafs, roasted vegetables, even soups!)
To Rehydrate: Simmer fruit in small amount of water or fruit juice approximately 15 minutes, or until tender. Alternately, soak in water or fruit juice in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
1. For a hearty breakfast, stir diced apple rings into yogurt or cottage cheese, then top with wheat germ.
2. Combine with cooked fluffy grains, such as quinoa, brown rice, or couscous and add nuts for a fruit & nut pilaf.
3. Mix with roasted butternut squash or sweet potatoes.
4. Add chopped apples to muffins, breads, and other baked goods.
5. Mix with a combination of seeds, nuts, coconut, and other dried fruits for an energy boosting trail mix or muesli.
6. Braise with red cabbage and onions for a tangy-sweet side dish that pairs especially well with pork.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.www.kof-k.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - Argentina
Ingredients - Organic Unsulphured Apple Rings
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.