With their characteristically vibrant hue, nutty flavor, and subtle crunch, it's no mystery why our PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds are so popular. But did you know that these little green wonders were also celebrated for their exceptional nutritional properties, rich in protein, minerals (particularly zinc, iron, and magnesium), and healthy fatty acids?
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole seed and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
1. Add pumpkin seeds to sautéed vegetables.
2. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of mixed green or fruit salads.
3. Grind pumpkin seeds with fresh garlic, parsley, and cilantro leaves. Mix with olive oil and lemon juice for a tasty salad dressing.
4. Stir pumpkin seeds into your favorite hot or cold cereal; sprinkle over yogurt.
5. Add pumpkin seeds to your oatmeal raisin cookies, granolas, or other baked goods.
6. Add ground pumpkin seeds to burgers or meatloaf.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
These seeds have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds are considered a raw product.
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. Tested to less then 20ppm. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - Certified Organic from China (sprouted in Canada)
Ingredients - Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.