They may be tiny, but chia seeds are nutritional all-stars, rich in fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Now, we're taking this ancient superfood to the next level with our PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Chia Seeds, so you can enjoy chia's many benefits in an exciting new way!
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole seed and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
1. Sprinkle chia seeds over yogurt, cereal, or smoothies.
2. Use to thicken sauces, jams, or spreads.
3. Make a chia gel and replace up to ½ the oil in baked goods such as muffins and pancakes.
4. Replace up to ½ the water in yeast breads with chia gel.
5. Make chia pudding by combining chia seeds with milk (about 1:4 ratio) and sweetener and refrigerating overnight; top with fruit for an easy & healthy breakfast.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
These seeds have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Chia Seeds are considered a raw product.
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, sesame, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. Tested to less then 20ppm. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - Certified Organic from Mexico or Paraguay (sprouted in Canada)
Ingredients - Organic Sprouted Chia Seeds
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.