SHILOH FARMS Organic Walnuts not only taste great, they are great for you! An excellent source of protein, fiber, and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts also contain beneficial amounts of magnesium, iron, calcium, and Vitamin B-6.
To Toast: Gently heat in a 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes; alternately, you can toast them in a dry pan on the stovetop over medium-low heat until golden and fragrant.
1. For a filling breakfast, mix crushed walnuts into plain yogurt and top with maple syrup.
2. Add chopped walnuts to cookies, breads, brownies, or just about any other baked good.
3. Top salads, casseroles, or roasted or sautéed vegetables.
4. Make a quick dip by puréeing walnuts, cooked lentils, fresh herbs, and just enough olive oil to achieve the desired consistency.
5. Walnuts go well with poultry - try adding to stuffing or breading.
6. Chopped walnuts are a classic topping for banana splits!
Storage: Due to their fat content, walnuts are extremely perishable and care should be taken in their storage. To maximize shelf life, we recommend storing nuts in an airtight container in your refrigerator or freezer.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.www.kof-k.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, sesame, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
*Due to the nature of shelled products, some shell fragments may remain attached to the nuts.
Country of Origin - USA
Ingredients - Organic Walnuts (English Walnuts)
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic | Raw
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.