Don't let their diminutive size fool you: SHILOH FARMS Allergen Free Mini Dark Chocolate Chips pack a big-flavor, antioxidant-rich punch! Fair Trade and free from the nine most common allergens (including wheat, milk, eggs, soy, and peanuts), these decadent chocolate chips may just be the perfect feel-good indulgence!
Satisfy your chocolate craving and enjoy these straight from the bag! Or, try some of our other favorite ideas:
1. Sprinkle over ice cream, smoothies, shakes, yogurt, or cereal.
2. Toss a handful in with your favorite granola.
3. Melt and mix with a little cream for a luscious sauce; pour over ice cream or stir into to hot chocolate for richness.
4. Go savory by making a dark mole sauce with chili and spice.
5. Add to pancakes, muffins, cookies, brownies, or just about anywhere else you would use regular chocolate chips.
6. Melt and top with your favorite seeds, toasted nuts, and dried fruits for homemade chocolate bark.
Storage: Best if kept in a cool, dry place.
Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Certified Kosher by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
Certified Gluten Free under 20ppm through LivPure Gluten Free
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. Tested to less then 20ppm. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
California residents: Please click here for Proposition 65 statement.
Country of Origin - Peru
Ingredients - Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter
Please note: We are not responsible for melted chocolate being shipped during warmer months. We have procedures in place to try to keep chocolate from melting (ice packs, specific shipping days), but cannot guarantee that your chocolate will stay solid during transit. Thank you.
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.