Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free & Tree nut-free. All natural ingredients, Easy to make, Versatile mixes can be used in different recipes. Made in the USA. Certified Gluten Free, symbol on box. 2 cups mix makes 10 pancakes. (5 cups mix/box)
Shelf life: approx 12 months.
Ingredients: rice flour, buckwheat flour, tapioca starch, brown rice flour, sugar, baking soda, aluminum-free corn-free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, niacin (Vitamin B3), reduced iron, calcium carbonate, thiamin mononitrate (Vitamin B1), folic acid (Vitamin B9), riboflivin (Vitamin B2)
To make Pancakes/Waffles:
2 cups mix
2 large eggs
3/4 to 1 cup skim milk or milk substitute
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Heat griddle over medium heat.
2. Place 2 cups mix in bowl. Add eggs, milk (or milk substitute) and oil and mix until thoroughly blended. Add more or less mix/milk until you reach consistency of your personal preference.
3. Spray griddle with non-stick spray. Ladle batter onto griddle.
4. Sprinkle with blueberries, if you are using them.
5. cook until bubbles form and then flip pancake to cook other side. Pancakes should be golden brown on each side.
Makes 10 pancakes.
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.