Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free & Tree nut-free. All natural ingredients, Easy to make, Versatile mixes can be used in different recipes. Made in the USA. Certified Gluten Free, symbol on box. Mix makes 24 brownies.
Shelf life: approx. 12 months.
Ingredients - Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Natural Flavor, Aluminum-free Corn-free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Potato Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Xanthan Gum.
Manufactured in a dedicated allergen-free facility. (NO Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Casein, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs and Soy).
To make Brownies:
4 large eggs
1 cup unsalted butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
3/4 cups nuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
* for dairy free version, replace butter with 3/4 veg oil.
1. Preheat oven to 350 def F. Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
2. Add first two ingredients to mix. Stir together in mixer with paddle attachment or by hand. Add optional ingredients and stir in by hand. Pour mixture into greased pan and spread evenly.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out nearly clean. Baking times may vary with different appliances.
4. Cool. Cut with plastic knife and serve. Makes 24 brownies
Dairy Free | Egg Free | Gluten-Free | Kosher | Soy Free