Nutty, earthy PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Quinoa is a delicious and highly nutritious addition to any diet! Considered one of nature's most complete foods, this ancient grain is a rich and balanced source of vital nutrients, including 10 essential amino acids.
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole grain and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
Cooking Directions: Sort and rinse. Bring 2 cups water or stock and 1 cup Sprouted Quinoa to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 15-25 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, season, and serve.
1. Quinoa can be substituted for rice, wheat, corn, or barley in recipes.
2. Cooked quinoa is excellent in hot casseroles, soups, stews, and stir-fries; uncooked seeds may be added to soups and stews.
3. To give quinoa a pleasant, toasted flavor, try dry roasting it in a pan or the oven before cooking.
4. Add sweetness by cooking quinoa in fruit juice; eat as a breakfast cereal or use in desserts.
5. Create a quick salad by combining quinoa with chopped vegetables and beans for an easy and nutritious dish.
6. "Pop" quinoa seeds in a dry skillet and eat them as a cereal or snack.
7. Sprout quinoa seeds and add to salads or sandwiches.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
40g or more of Whole Grains per serving
These grains have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Quinoa is considered a raw product and must be cooked prior to consumption. For more information about this statement, please click here.
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, sesame, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
California residents: Please click here for Proposition 65 statement.
Country of Origin - Certified Organic from Peru or Bolivia (sprouted in Canada)
Ingredients - Organic Whole Grain Sprouted Quinoa
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.