Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Price will be updated in cart.
Mix them into yogurt, grind them into homemade almond butter, sprinkle them over a green salad... Sweet, crunchy, and exceptionally nutrient-dense, PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Almonds (and their many healthy benefits) are sure to be enjoyed morning, noon, and night!
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole seed and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
1. To heighten flavor, toast in a dry pan over low heat.
2. Chop and add to cookies, muffins, and other baked goods.
3. Sprinkle whole or chopped almonds over fruit, yogurt, or smoothies.
4. Almonds are also delicious in a variety of savory dishes like pilafs, stuffings, and salads.
5. Make your own almond butter by grinding whole almonds in a food processor. Pulse until a thick paste forms and then season with a little salt to taste. Have fun with the flavorings - try adding cocoa, cinnamon, or other spices!
Storage: Because of their high fat content, almonds should be kept in a cool, dry place in a tightly closed container. They also freeze well.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. However, Shiloh Farms is not testing or certifying any product as gluten free. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - USA, in California (sprouted in USA)
Ingredients - Organic Sprouted Almonds, Celtic Sea Salt
Gluten-Free | Non GMO | Organic | Paleo
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.