100% Natural and Gluten Free - certified GF by GFCO, No preservatives, chicken used contains no added hormones, no artificial ingredients, minimally processed.
Ingredients: Chicken breast meat, water, rice flour, yellow corn flour, yellow corn meal, rice starch, corn starch, sea salt, dextrose, garlic powder, onion powder, spice, yeast extract
Breading set in non-hydrogenated soybean oil.
Heating instructions from frozen
Conventional oven (preferred method)
1. Preheat oven to 425F
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle of rack and bake for 14-18 minutes.
4. Turn patties halfway through heating time.
1. Place frozen patties in a single layer on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat, uncovered, on high: 1 pattie for 1 1/2 minutes, 2 patties for 2 1/2 minutes,
3 patties for 3 minutes, 4 patties for 4 minutes.
3. Turn patties halfway through heating time.
4. Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.