Ingredients: Water, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Corn Dextrin, Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Potato Flour, Honey, Baking Powder, Yeast, Rice Bran, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes (Calcium Sulfate & Enzymes), Dried Chicken Stock, Sage, Celery Seed, Dehydrated Onion, Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Parsley Flakes, Garlic Powder.
All products are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
All Natural, Good Source of Fiber, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
1. Boil 1 1/2 cups water in saucepan.
2. Stir in 1/2 contents of package (6 oz)
3. Remove from heat.
4. Mix until bread has absorbed water.
5. Mix is now ready to stuff.
If baking in pan follow prepartion for Stove top then:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place prepared mix in greased casserole dish
3. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
1. Mix 1/2 contents of package (6 oz) and 1 1/2 cups hot water in microwave bowl. Cover
2. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and stir carefully as stuffing will be hot.
4. Microwave uncovered for another 2 minutes or until heated through.
Note: Cooking times may vary with different microwave ovens.
Sausage Stuffing Recipe
3 cups boiling water
12 oz (1 package) Three Bakers Herb Seasoned Whole Grain
8 oz ground sausage
1. Add boiling water to full contents of package.
2. Brown ground sausage until fully cooked.
3. Mix together prepared stuffing and cooked sausage and place in greased casserole dish.
4. Bake at 350F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.