Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Price will be updated in cart.
With their assertive, earthy flavor & meaty texture, our PURELIVING Organic Sprouted Garbanzo Beans are used to being the center of attention. But they're just as comfortable playing a supporting role as a protein- & fiber-rich base for stews, chili, casseroles, & so much more!
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole bean and simplifies their absorption by the body for energy and nourishment! Learn more about sprouting here.
Cooking Directions: Sort and rinse. Cover then bring 2 cups water and 1 cup Sprouted Garbanzo Beans to a boil. Reduce and simmer 1½-2 hours, or until tender. Drain, season to taste, and serve.
1. Blend cooked garbanzo beans with oil, herbs, and spices in a food processor for homemade hummus; serve with pitas.
2. Toss a handful of cooked garbanzo beans into fresh green salads, pasta salads, or grain salads.
3. For a simple side dish, combine with fluffy grains such as quinoa, couscous, or millet.
4. Whole cooked garbanzo beans are an excellent addition to soups and stews; pureed, they can be used as a thickener.
5. Toss dried garbanzo beans with a little oil and spices, then roast in the oven for a delicious, crunchy snack.
6. Dried garbanzo beans can be ground into a flour and added to baked goods for a protein boost.
Visit PureLivingOrganic.com for more recipes and ideas!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Pennsylvania Certified Organic (www.paorganic.org)
CERTIFIED KOSHER by KOF-K Kosher Supervision (www.kof-k.org)
These beans have been sprouted and dried at low temperatures (65-110°) to maintain enzymes, vitamins and minerals. As such, PURELIVING Sprouted Garbanzo Beans are considered a raw product.
Packaged as part of a naturally gluten free rotation in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts. The equipment and surrounding areas are carefully cleaned between rotations, as well as tested to 20 ppm before the naturally gluten free rotation begins. Tested to less then 20ppm. Please use your own discretion in determining whether this product is safe for your consumption. Read about our cleaning processes & procedures here.
Country of Origin - Certified Organic from Canada, Turkey, or USA (sprouted in Canada)
Ingredients - Organic Sprouted Garbanzo Beans
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Non GMO | Organic
Write a Review and earn $1.00 worth of points. (Review must be approved by GFM staff before points are awarded)
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.