100% Natural, No Preservatives.
Serve in a wrap or pita bread with sliced tomato, cucumber and onion, pickles, humus, and sauce of your choice. Serve Veggie burger style. Serve as an appetizer with ranch dressing, tahini, humus, salsa, guacamole, cucumber, yogurt sauce or simply your favorite dressing.
Preparation Instructions: For best results deep fry.
- Heat Oil.
- Reduce to low-medium heat.
- Place frozen falafel balls in oil and cook for 5 minutes or until evenly golden brown.
- Heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place falafel balls on oven tray.
- Spray the falafel balls with cooking oil.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until evenly golden.
Shelf Life: 8 months
Ingredients - Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), onions, parsley, salt, garlic powder, spices.
Product of United States
Dairy Free | Frozen | Gluten-Free | Kosher | Nut Free | Soy Free | Vegan